viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

Kelly Clarkson - Wash, Rinse, Repeat - NUEVA CANCIÓN

Kelly Clarkson enojada por lo que ocurrió cuando reclamó sobre un posible "reciclaje" de su canción "Already Gone" convertida en "Halo" para Beyonce, escribió esta canción llamada "Wash, Rinse, Repeat" en respuesta a los productores.


LETRA:

I can’t take the pressure of new / Give me old, flip it off let’s see if it sticks to the wall again… Give it to them, they will never notice, so what’s stopping us? / Does it sound familiar, does it linger in your ear like something you remember from just last year…?

I’ll be playin’ God and you can be my bitch / The only compromise is you get to pick which of these formula’s is your perfect fit

Wash, rinse, repeat, why are you fighting it? / No, no no, don’t get crazy keep between those lines / Here’s what we have in mind, we’ve worked with everyone trust us and see / Wash, rinse and repeat.

Hi my name is blah and I’m here to run everything / Spreading like a cancer I will die and take you all with me / Let you have a little bit while secretly I’m waiting to rip that rug from underneath / Can’t believe you fell for it

Music from the past, from the present, well just last week / We will change a note and get away with it (wait and see) / Just when you think we’ve changed like an addict we sweep back in with a dose of reality.

1 comentario:

No Peleas
No Publicidad
No insultos

Déjanos tu comentario:

NOTICIAS